Saturday, September 18, 2010

Train Accident

Yesterday afternoon there's been a train accident. A guy in motorcycle was forcing to cross a train track while the sirene already ringing. He thought he could still make it, but the train was already near. The train hit him, throwing his body into the river by the road side.

Later the body was lifted up and many people gather around the accident area. I took the pic from my office building, I didn't want to go down to the street to take a closer look. My friend went down to see. The body was already covered with old newspapers, but he can still see the blood shattered on the road.

This kind of thing happens a lot here in Jakarta. I mean, people just keep trespassing while the train alarm ringing and the crossbar already set down. People just don't have the patience to wait a minute or two even if it's risking their own life... was it worthed?












Detik.com:



No comments: