Thursday, September 2, 2010

Interview Qory Sandioriva



Is she for real?!!!
Geez.....








BEING A WOMAN WHAT PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO A MAN?

I think that when you downed woman can make you up.
And I think that woman can be said there….
I have advice for you that umm.. if you way up, you have to be nice to people.. ex.. ehh… including woman.
So when you downed, woman can be… nice with you *nod nod*





WHAT IS THE BEST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?

The best gift somebody ever given to me… is thew...
oned box that ee the… that ????! is not a good or beautiful but.. it’s it.. it a have a sound, a beautiful sound that makes me… love a music. I love a music now.

And emm...
Now, I ‘m a singer and I’m study err a singer for jazz, eem for classical and of course pop.
That is emm makes me know what I want to do…
That makes me know what I love it.
Wha.. That makes me know emm…. what job or what kind.. eer activity that I love it…





WHAT IS THE WORST DATE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN ON?

In... one restaurant… and that is… the day is that I know she.. ah he’s a playboy
So he... He have a three girlfriends.. like em including me.
But before that I know that they have a more than one... one hundred.. girlfriend.. hh… *chuckles*

It’s very bad, but I know but it the good is now.. he always care for me he’re not.. be a best friend for me… and… He always protect me…
Don’t.. please Qory… don’t like me.. don’t.. don’t don’t the same like me
Emm You… you are emm nice girl.. Err you are…
So he never touch me like a… you know like a playboy.. but..
He always.. he always.. emmm make me comfortable in beside her…
And umm yah it’s very bad.. bad… bad day
but umm he inspiring me to be the tough woman.





PLEASE MAKE THE FOLLOWING SOUND EFFECT

LION: Rrr… Aaarrrr! Aarrrr!!
ENGINE STARTING: gassing sound [huh?!!] breaking sound… beem beem [honking?!]
ROCKET LAUNCH: teet.. teet.. teet.. teet.. BOOF!! [explotion?!] Waaahh.. is that..? ahahaa...
SHEEP: Mbee mbeee mbee
COW: Hmmm hmmm hmmmmmmm [speechless (¬_ ¬")]
ROBOT: Beep beep I’m a robot good hello hi morning I’m a robot.. yeah hi… is that? Haha…




Not only messed up in her grammar and pronounciation... Her answers are "not smart" and she answered with long and unnecesary explainations. And in some of the "sound-effect task", I don't think she even understand clearly the main idea of the questions...

No comments: