Monday, October 25, 2010

Bajaj Moment

Okay, it's raining again in the afternoon, a hard rain. I'm hitching a ride with a friend on motorcycle, and since I lend him my rain coat, I made myself a "rain coat" from a big trash bag plastic, yeah... THE black trash bag.

So I put my belongings in a plastic, then I close my bag tidely, wear my jacket, put on my bag, and wear the black "rain coat".

Kinda ironic, when we got out from the building, the rain seemed to stop bpbpbhhh come ooon... it's stopping... now that I'm ready with my "armor". You gotta be kidding....

But later as we passes the flood at some areas in Gunung Sahari Road, the rain falls again... Woohoooo... I hitch hike until Pramuka Road, and it's raining heavily again. So I continue my journey home with Bajaj. Here we go with the Vibe and Dance!













Bupbupbupbupbupbup... Rrrrmmmm... Bupbupbupbup...


Uh Oh! Not long after I move along with the Bajaj Vibrations, the traffic jam strikes in. We're Stuck! We're stuck for about 1 hour in Pramuka Road, but luckily the road is clear after passing the By Pass traffic light.

Home home... here come...



 More videos will be uploaded tomorrow... to be continued, I'm sleeeeepy now. :P




Raindrops keep falling on my Bajaj




Stuck in a traffic Jam



A minute inside Bajaj Part 1: Jamming



A minute inside Bajaj Part 2: Hoping for Freedom
A minute inside Bajaj Part 3: The Great Escape


aa

No comments: