Friday, August 27, 2010

Yay! I Slapped That Criminal!!

Ha!! GOTCHA!!!

Yesterday afternoon I slapped [or you can say hit] an “obscene guy” on the road.

Well… on second thought, he could be a criminal trying to “hypnotize” and getting money, since I was just out from a bank. (¬_ ¬”)


I went to CIMB Niaga Pemuda, then I was walking on the left side of the road when this skinny guy on low-speed motorcycle held my right arm from the back. I instantly grabbed back his arm, and as he tried to escape by gassing [accelerated] his motorcycle, I pulled him until it stopped. [I'm so ready to kick his back tire to drop him down if he's not stopping].

I think he surely didn’t expect a girl would be able to pull and stopped him and the bike… He said “sorry sorry” and I slapped his helmet hard. “Say sorry!!” He did it again nervously as people around us started to look at him.

Then I pointed my finger right in between his eyes and said: “You do this kind of thing again and you’ll be dragged to the pollice!!” I slap his helmet again, harder. Then before I let him go I hit the top of his helmet from the front until the helmet window shut hard, and I yelled: “You never been beaten up by girls, huh?! Now you get it!” And as he started to leave I yelled at his back: “CABUL!!”


I hope he learned his lesson and not doing it again… Hmpfffff…


Then… I continued walking to my friend’s house, watched a movie on DVD and eat our delivered yummy-hot-pizza.

Nighty night!

No comments: